WesterosCraft Custom Client as a Technic Launcher
WesterosCraft Custom Client as a Technic Launcher Mod Pack
Here's a 3rd option, for folks that might prefer to use another common custom launcher - TechnicLauncher. If you get this launcher, you can add our ModPack for the main server using the following process:
- Select "Add New Pack"
- Paste in the URL http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/westeroscraft-client
- Save the Pack, and click Play.
For the test server, the pack URL is http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/westeroscraft-test-client
These ModPacks are NOT equivalent to those in the WesterosCraft launcher and the manually installed custom client (which ARE equivalent). The differences include:
- The Technic packs include the WesterosCraft RP, but to not (yet) default to using the RP - it must be selected manually.
Note: The v1.11.2 and later modpacks require at least 2GB of memory, which also implies the requirement for a 64 bit Java (specifically, Java 8). To confirm that you are using these settings:
- Go to the 'Launcher Options' on the Technic launcher (gear in top right corner)
- Select Java Settings
- Make sure "Minecraft Java Version" is '1.8.0_131 64-bit' or a later build of 1.8.0
- Make sure that Memory is set to '2 GB' or higher
pavel09 likes this.