[win10][java 1.8.0_171][westeroscraft launcher][OPEN] net.minecract.launchwrapper.Launch

Discussion in 'Support' started by DarthcuDaZ, Jul 11, 2018.

1. DarthcuDaZ

DarthcuDaZ Nobuild

I think my last post was removed because I cannot find it any longer and when I go to it from cache, its not there. I am guessing it is because I did not follow the correct format, sorry.

I am trying to launch the client and I get a net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch error that it has failed to load. I am not quite sure why... I should note that I installed the latest minecraft client, I also created a profile for 1.11.2 and ran the client just to be sure. I also made sure that I had the correct java installed and that my path actually did exist.

Text Log

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  2. DarthcuDaZ

DarthcuDaZ Nobuild

Bummer... no ideas?

3. Hi Darth, I'm not really sure why your previous post didn't go through. It could have been caught in the automatic spam filter, but I didn't see it there so...

Anyways, try going to AppData/roaming and moving the "WesterosCraft" folder to the trash, then redownloading the launcher and Updating again?

4. DarthcuDaZ

DarthcuDaZ Nobuild

Thanks for the response! I did try that and it didn't seem to help. Though I did not re-download the launcher, just restarted it.

5. DarthcuDaZ

DarthcuDaZ Nobuild

Ugh, no dice. It has to be something I am doing I guess... :-/

6. Hmm... I'm afraid to say I don't know what the issue is based on what you've posted so far. @Dan_Prime might be able to help you more, though, so I'm pinging him here.

7. DarthcuDaZ

DarthcuDaZ Nobuild

Thank you, and thanks for the tip and trying!

8. Dan_Prime

Dan_Prime Sword of the Morning Coder

9. DarthcuDaZ

DarthcuDaZ Nobuild

The latest launcher and the console help me a bit more and showed that it was denying access to mc.westeroscraft.com in certain instances. Apparently my router had the Asus AiProtection enabled and Trend Micro had that url set as a URL that produced malware :-(

I can now access everything, thanks much for the help and sorry to waste anyone's time.

Dan_Prime and Emotione11 like this.
  10. Dan_Prime

Dan_Prime Sword of the Morning Coder

I've sent a request to TrendMicro to re-evaluate launch-wrapper.jar.

[​IMG]

lemonbear likes this.