Probation: Sajjetta

Discussion in 'Probation' started by Sajjetta, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Sajjetta

Sajjetta Builder

A thread for all my probationy goodness...

Emotione11 likes this.
  2. Sajjetta

Sajjetta Builder

My first house is up in Stackspear -6299,8350. Its an orchard workers house sleeping four. Already done a second pass on it because I was going to post here when it was approved, just realised thats not to helpfull for a probation leader to give feedback on though, sorry :)

endymion21 likes this.
  3. Sajjetta

Sajjetta Builder

Numero dos is a hunting cabin in Mistwood. Still working on it but /mistham3 then follow the path to 7607,19905. For a look.

4. otty

otty Builder

Hey I'll be your probation leader. I do my probations in the form of in situ feedback with melons then a summary on here. Please be careful where you build as some areas may not be ready yet to buid :)

5. Sajjetta

Sajjetta Builder

Hi Otty, I'll keep an eye out and make sure locations are good to build on. Will also circle back round and check for melons.

Nummer Drei, is up in Whiteharbour. /wolfsgate /sheepsgate 2401,-2831. Farmhouse sleeping six.

6. otty

otty Builder

Soo, we went to a lot today, and welp, a lot to summarize here. I may do it in the next couple of builds to summarize issues here but since this was one-one and your first build with my review we will, I'll pass on summarizing it here. :)

Sajjetta likes this.
  7. Sajjetta

Sajjetta Builder

Cheers for the help last night. I already know my whiteharbour flowery side gardens gonna need toning down a wee bit =). The non planted parts of the field are currently mostly grass, I will dirt and gravel them up some more too.