_Simbaa's Unban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban/Mute/Demotion Appeals' started by _Simbaa, Jul 13, 2018 at 5:02 PM.

1. _Simbaa

_Simbaa Builder

_Simbaa's Unban Appeal

Hello,
    hereby I am submitting my apology and regrets over my actions.

Firstly, I would like to apologize to the entire server and the community or any other person I may have harmed with my words & actions. I want to acknowledge and reassure everyone that I do NOT share the views or the opinions I expressed both during the incident and beforehand, I would like to distance myself from what happened.

I do realize that my behavior is unacceptable and I want to express my regret over it, and avoid any future incidents like that. To express such a homophobic and racist remarks here on the server was a poor choice from my side, especially since I knew that I could have hurt or offended someone from our international community, once again I wish to express my remorse over this, and reassure everyone that it will not happen again as I do not want to act or be viewed as a racist, rude or homophobic person.

Moreover, I wish to address derogatory behavior towards other members of the community. I now recognize that this behavior did not occur only during the incidents, but also through out my stay with the server, oftentimes when reviewing or giving feedback my poor choice of words made it seem like I was being straight up rude, offensive and disrespectful, which is the exact opposite of what I wanted to achieve.

Furthermore, I once again want to acknowledge that my behavior was harmful and disrespectful towards the community, especially from my position as an active probation leader, which could have eroded the standards that we are trying to uphold, especially in the eyes of our newer members. thus you all have my promise that you will not be seeing such inadequate decision and behavior from me again.

Lastly I want to apologize one more time to everyone and ask for my unban appeal to be considered in the near future. I am looking forward to the outcome of your decision, whatever it may be.

"There is no word or action but has its echo in Eternity"
    -Pythagorias

Respectfully,
    _Simbaa

Wazgamer likes this.