- If you are a new visitor, you are free to explore the server and it's builds at your leisure. Unfortunately you will not be able to build until you have put in an application on our forums and been accepted. For more info about this, read the relevant FAQ entry above.
Questions about gameplay on WesterosCraft
- If you know the name of the place you want to visit, type /warp [location] in the chat. Replace [location] with the name of your destination. Warp names are one word only with no punctuation. For example, to warp to King's Landing type /warp kingslanding in chat. If you don't know the name or you are unsure about the spelling you are welcome to ask.
- A great way to explore new locations is /warp map. The World Overview contains some of the most iconic and important locations in Westeros, as well.
- To see all of our warps in one place, or just to check out the scale of our map, check out our dynamic map . You can focus it on your character to follow your journey through Westeros, as well as enable and disable different layers of information, such as player names or warps (this can be useful to find out where you are - but beware, there is a lot of warps! Enabling this layer while zoomed out may cause your browser to freeze or crash.)
- You can always ask builders in chat for any tips on what to check out, e.g. newer builds, points of interest etc.